Terms & Conditions
This Agreement constitutes a legal agreement between you (you or user) and Super PC Cleaning LTD ( SPCL or we/us). This Agreement governs your use of our services as an agency for the introduction of service providers to users. Our services which include our website, phone Apps will be collectively called the SPCL Agency.
By using or registering with the SPCL Agency you acknowledge and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement and any future amendments we may publish at a future date. If you do not agree to be bound by this agreement, you will not have any right to use SPCL
By using the SPCL Agency, you agree that
(i) you are 18 years old or are the legally required age in the jurisdiction in which you reside
(ii) you have the right, authority and capacity to enter this Agreement and to abide by the terms and Conditions. Where you enter this Agreement on behalf of a company or organisation you must do so with authority to act on behalf of that company or organisation.
These Terms include:
- Your agreement that the SPCL Agency is provided “as is” and without warranty (Section 13).
- Your agreement that the Super PC Cleaning LTD is solely an (AGENCY) communications platform providing a method for Services to be booked, that all Services are performed by third parties, and that SPCL has no liability for any Services or any acts or omissions of third parties (Sections 1 and 3), with the exception of SPCL Money-Back Guarantee (Section 3)
- Your agreement that SPCL Money-Back Guarantee is limited to Payments paid by Requesters through the SPCL Agency (Section 3)).
- Your agreement to release SPCL from liability based on claims relating to Services and otherwise (Section 13)
- Your agreement to indemnify SPCL from claims due to your use or inability to use the SPCL Agency and/or Services, your violation of this Agreement, applicable laws or third party rights, and/or content or information submitted from your account to SPCL.
- Your consent to any modifications or amendments to this Agreement (Section 15).
- The SPCL Agency enables Communications and Background checks for our clients.
- The SPCL Agency enables the introduction between individuals looking for services (requesters) and those who want to provide services (professionals). These two groups are known throughout as users. We Collect Rubbish does not provide services and SPCL has no responsibility or liability for any services provided by professionals.
- SPCL carries out checks on the backgrounds of professionals via a third-party checking service. However, it is recommended that each user should employ the usual common sense and precautions as appropriate when admitting individuals into property. SPCL is free from responsibility or liability for any damage that might arise during the carrying out of services. We are not responsible for the conduct of any user or professional and will not be responsible for any claim , injury or damage arising in the provision of services.
- Personal Information
To access some of the information on the SPCL website may require prior registration. When completing a registration form we will require particular personal details and these details will be true, accurate and complete and it is understood that your details will be kept up to date as appropriate. Personal information needs to be given to us by phone or via our online booking form. If you provide information which is false or incomplete we may terminate your right to access information which is released upon registration.
As the password holder, you are the sole authorised user of your password and you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any username, password and account provided by you when accessing the SPCL website. We have no control over the use of the User’s account by a third party or parties and disclaim any liability which may arise from such action.
Proof of Identity
As is reasonable, you may be asked to provide proof of identity from time to time to ensure security
Text Messages and telephone calls
Having provided your telephone number to register for use of the SPCL Agency, you consent to us being enabled to contact you by phone or text in the normal management of your account when an issue arises that needs communication with a user. You may opt out of receiving text messages from us through the normal channels which we make available
We may send you emails relating to your account and highlighting our services. Promotional emails may be sent and there is an option to opt out of receiving such emails.
- Payments, Service Guarantee and Claims
The SPCL Agency supplies a medium through which Requesters can connect with professionals, request services and subsequently make payments for services. Requesters are obliged to pay in advance for the services they order through the SPCL Agency. We will charge your credit card according to the amount agreed by the user and the service provider and you hereby authorise us to charge the credit or debit card on file in your SPCL account. We will use third party services to process credit card information. We retain the right, at our sole discretion, to place a hold on your credit card for an ordered or completed service.
If there is no complaint from a requester 24 hours following completion of a service we will mark the service as closed. If the requester has agreed with the professional to extend the or reduce the hours of the service, the requester has the responsibility to notify SPCL
Any payments paid outside the SPCL Agency are not subject to our Service Guarantee. No refunds or credits will be provided once the requester’s credit card has been charged except in extenuating circumstances for which we alone use our sole discretion.
While every effort is made to ensure the security of all credit card information, we expressly disclaim any liability for any damage relating to information passing to any third party and you agree to hold us harmless for any damages that may arise.
The rate per hour or job rate depends on various factors such as location of the job and how frequently a service is re-ordered.
After a service has been performed, if you are not completely satisfied with that service, you are eligible for our SG provided that you report the issue within 24 hours of the appointment. Calls are to be made to our customer service telephone number. Once we have been notified of a customer complaint, we will ensure that the service is re-done by the provider to your satisfaction so it is important that the requester enables the service to be repeated by giving an opportunity for it to be re-done.
WCR’s Service Guarantee is limited only to payments made by you and does not include other costs, liability, damages, injury or claim arising from or in connection with the services. We will ensure that the provider is fully insured and vetted.
- Term and Termination, Cancellation of Services
Termination by us – We may terminate this Agreement or terminate your right to use the SPCL Agency at any time for any or no reason by providing you with written or email notice of such termination and termination will be effective immediately upon such notice. If we terminate your account for any reason you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name or the name of a third party. When an account is terminated, SPCL can delete the account and all information arising from it. You have no ownership rights over your account.
Termination by you – you may terminate your Agreement by completely and permanently stopping the use of our Agency. This is under the assumption that no outstanding services are awaiting. An account cannot be terminated until all outstanding payments have been received.
- Links to third-party sites
Any links or plug-ins to third-party sites do not constitute the endorsement by SPCL of the sites and their content. These links and plug-ins are provided as information for reference and convenience only It is the site visitor’s responsibility to evaluate the content We remind you that any third-party site is accessed at your own risk and SPCL disclaim any liability arising in connection from your use.
- Community areas
The SPCL media platforms may contain blogs, messages, forums by which communities communicate. We are not responsible for any information or materials posted on community areas.
- Rules for the use of WCR’s media platform
As outlined in this Agreement, you may use our media platforms for personal use to gather information and share with the community. However, you may not use our platform for any of the following:
- upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other software that is harmful to the operation of WCR’s computers.
- upload files that contain software that violates the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- defame, harass, stalk or threaten the legal rights of our staff, our users and any others concerned
- publish, upload or distribute any material which is false, misleading, fraudulent and unlawful
- advertise any goods or services for any commercial purpose or to solicit employment which is irrelevant to services offered by the SPCL Agency
- use WCR’s media platforms to collect and obtain usernames and email addresses of customers and users by electronic or any other means
- Interfere or ‘hack’ with WCR’s media platforms
- Remove or copy any trademarks or propriety marks and rights owned by SPCL
post the same item repeatedly. Also known as ‘spamming’, this is strictly prohibited.
Throughout this Agreement, you will acknowledge that we do not supervise, direct or control a Professional’s work and services provided. SPCL is NOT an employment service and does not act as an employer. As such, we will not be liable for any tax or withholding, including insurance, employer’s liability, social security or tax withholding in connection with your use of services. We will not be liable for any claims that we are an employer under employment law.
As part of our general marketing campaigns, we may run special promotions to requesters as and when we decide and at our sole discretion. Promotions can be withdrawn or changed at any time by us without advance notice.
Gift cards and vouchers – cards and promotional codes to obtain offers and discounts my be available for a specified period and can be used by requesters to pay in part or in full for services. Cars and codes must be used at the time of purchase and balances will be adjusted accordingly.
Vouchers – you will only use one voucher per person and they are used for first service as shown. You agree to comply with all terms and conditions associated with promotional vouchers. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of gift cards purchased by any one person and we will cancel the gift card if we believed it was obtained through fraudulent means.
Unused gift cards – please be aware, gift cards have no cash value and are not redeemable
- Intellectual Property Rights
The SPCL Agency website and Apps and the information which it contains are the property of SPCL and as such are protected from unauthorised copying under copyright and trademark law. SPCL is the sole and exclusive owner of all the intellectual rights of its materials. You may not use any marks, logos trade names that appear on the SPCL Agency website without prior consent of the owner.
- Modifications to SPCL media platforms
We reserve the right to review, improve, modify or discontinue any of our content with or without prior notice. We will not be liable for any such modification or ceasing of any of our platforms
In this Agreement, confidential information shall mean any information of a private nature which is not known to the public and that could benefit third parties if it was disclosed. Such information is typically to include technical data, consumer and market data, product research, business data etc. You will acknowledge that such information is precious and a unique and valuable asset of SPCL. You will agree by the terms set out in this Agreement whereby confidential information is not to be used or disclosed for any purpose.
- Disclaimer of Warranty
The SPCL Agency and its associated website is provided on an ‘as is’ basis without warranty of any kind. We do not make any warranty as to any content available through our platform nor do we make any warranty as to any results that may be obtained from the use of our agency. Access to the agency website is provided free of charge as a courtesy. We are not responsible for the conduct of any user wether requester or professional both online and offline.
In this Agreement, you agree not to hold SPCL, its affiliates, licensors and other associated third parties liable for any damages, losses, claims that have arisen or may arise in connection with any service provided by SPCL or in your use of the SPCL range of media platforms. SPCL does NOT accept any liability with regards to the quality of the work performed in connection with the agency.
It is reminded that SPCL acts solely as an agency for connecting users with professionals. We are not involved within the actual contact between these two groups or in the completion of services carried out. In the event of a dispute between these two parties you hereby release SPCL from any claims, demands and damages
- Additional disclaimer
The quality of services obtained through SPCL is entirely the responsibility of the professional who provides the services. You agree that by using such services, you may be exposed to services that are potentially dangerous, harmful, unsafe and that you use our agency at your own risk.
In our website there is nothing that constitutes advice, endorsement or opinion of any kind.
You agree that you will not bring any claim against WCR’S directors or employees in connection with any dispute, loss or damage. Each party acknowledges that the other party has entered this Agreement on the basis of the liability stated within.
- Changes to this Agreement
SPCL reserve the right to change or modify or delete any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement and do so at our sole discretion, at any time and without prior notice. If you find that any of these changes are unsatisfactory for you, you must terminate your relationship with SPCL as you will not be in Agreement with our revised terms and conditions.
If you have any questions regarding this Agreement or would like further information or clarification, please contact us at 020 3819 5741.